- Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted are in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) or Singapore Dollar (SGD). Where applicable, you shall be charged according to the prices stated in the Site and such other miscellaneous charges such as delivery charges, administrative charges and all applicable taxes including but not limited to goods and services tax (GST).
- Miezuu shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of the products detailed in the Site by Miezuu (the “Products”) are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system but Miezuu reserves the right to vary the price and other details, descriptions or specifications of the Products without prior notice.
- Not all Products sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered in the Site. Miezuu reserves the right to provide the nearest size of Product at the nearest price subject to the availability of Products.</li.
- Miezuu may from time to time set credit limits to your accounts and Mieuu reserves the right to limit sales and quantities of Products including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers and to revise, suspend or discontinue a Product, sale or promotion at any time without your prior notice.
- Payment for orders may be made via:
(i) credit card/debit card;
(iii) Internet Banking services from Malaysia or Singapore banks; or
(iv) other payment channels accepted on our Website.
- We will only process an order once payment has been received by us. Notwithstanding the same, we may process an order if the relevant paying bank or financial institution or payment gateway of the user has approved for the payment under such order.
- If you use the Site to make payment, we will not be liable to you for or in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect and consequential loss and damage) suffered by you by reason of or in connection with any:
- failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any system or process used, maintained or provided by any relevant banks for processing credit card, debit card or other method of online payment;
- error in or omission from any information or message transmitted by means of the said system or process;
- breakdown, malfunction or failure of the said system or process; and
- anything arising out of or in connection with the above.
4. Purchase Related Policies
5. Accuracy Of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing the Products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Additional, information provided on this Site is for educational and informational purposes only. Even if the information published here is meant to be accurate, it is not intended to substitute professional medical advice. Please consult your physician or local medical facility for information specific to your individual needs. Miezuu do not take responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any information, recommendations, treatment, procedure, action or application of medicine by any person using the Site. The information contained here is offered without any warranty and it is not liable for its accuracy, mistakes, or for any damage caused by your reliance on information obtained from the Site.
6. Intellectual Property
All content available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of Miezuu, our partners or licensors, and is protected by international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Miezuu, our partners or licensors, in Malaysia and other countries, and are protected by international trademark laws. Except as set forth in the limited licenses in Section 7 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content or Trademarks nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
7. Limited Licenses
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to: (i) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; (ii) modify or download the Site or Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site); (iii) make any use of the Site or Content other than personal use; (iv) create any derivative work based upon either the Site or Content; (v) collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party; (vi) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or the Trademarks or to otherwise use the Trademarks; or (vi) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark; and (vii) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorized use by you of the Site terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section 7 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
8. Your Obligations and Responsibilities
9. Your Account
You may choose to register at our Site. If you do, you will have an email address/username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only accurate, truthful information. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in Miezuu’s best interests to do so.
10. Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
12. Representations and Warranties
THE SITE IS PRESENTED “AS IS”. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (D) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (E) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (F) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (G) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED MALAYSIA RINGGIT (MYR100.00).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
With respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed in Malaysia. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Malaysia, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in any such court. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Malaysian Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us.
- Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
16. Returns and Refunds Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the Product to us within seven (7) days of receipt of the Product. The Product shall be un-used and in the original brand packaging (if applicable). You shall bear the cost incurred in returning the Product unless the return is due to defect or discrepancy of Products delivered. For return, please fill in the Return Form.
All items must be received by Miezuu in order for you to be eligible for a refund or replacement. You shall ensure that the Product is sent to us in the same condition as it was when received by you and is packaged properly. In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to accept returns and send the Product back to you.
Upon acceptance of your returned Products at our warehouse, we will:-
- for refund, transfer via telegraphic transfer to your bank account provided in the Return Form within ten (10) working days; or
- for replacement, we will arrange for replacement within seven (7) working days.
Miezuu shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, Miezuu shall replace the missing Product.
The return of a Product by you does not automatically warrant for a replacement or refund. Miezuu will inspect the returned Products upon receipt of the same. If the conditions of exchange according to this Return Policy have been fulfilled, a replacement of the Product or refund will be given to you.
You are required to return the Product(s) to us via a reliable courier service company to our warehouse at the following address:-
Alphard Hera Holding Sdn Bhd
No. 7 Jalan Astana 1D, Bandar Bukit Raja, 41050 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603 3362 6729
Alphard Hera Corporation Pte. Ltd.
3 Temasek Avennue, Level 21, Centennnial Tower, Singapore 039190
Tel: +65 65497751
You shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the Product to be returned until it reaches us at our address as above mentioned. Miezuu will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product prior to the Product is received by us. You are advised to pack safely the Product to prevent any loss or damage to the Product or its box or its original packaging.